Thursday, May 17, 2007

...and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

ETERNAL LIFE

I am the resurrection, and the
life; he that believeth in me,
though he were dead,yet shall
he live; And whosoever liveth
and believeth in me shall never
die..... John 11:25,26

Verily,verily, I say unto you,
He that hearath my word,and
believeth on him that sent me,
hath everlasting life, and shall
not come into comdemnation;
but is passed from death unto
life....... John 5:22

For God so loved the world, that
he gave his only begotten son,
that whosoever believeth in him
should not perish, but have
everlasting life...John 3:16

In my Father's house are many
mansions; if it were not so, I
would have told you. I go to
prepare a place for you. And if
I go to prepare a place for you.,
I will come again, and receive
you unto myself; that where I
am, there ye may be also....
John 14:2,3


































No comments: