Saturday, May 12, 2007

....for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

HIS PRESENCE

And the Lord,he is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, and he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee; fear not, neither be dismayed.... Deuteroromy 31:8

I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say. the Lord he is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me....Hebrews 13:5,6

The Lord is nigh unto them that are of broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit....Psalms 34:18

When thou passeth through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee:..... Isaiah 43:2

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God....11 Corinthians 1: 3,4


No comments: