Thursday, May 3, 2007

THE LORD: is my shepherd I shall not want.

SECURITY

Take no thought. saying,What shall we eat? or, what shall we drink?...For your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdon of God, and all these things will be added to you.... Matthew 6:31, 32,33

He shall feed his flock like a shepherd:... Isaiah 40:11

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? ... Psalm 27:1

The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, even evermore....Psalm 121 :8

I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep... John 10:11

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Jesus Christ.... Philippians 4:19

No comments: